[lye@elegans.wustl.edu: News Flash]

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [lye@elegans.wustl.edu: News Flash]
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 23:07:41 -0600

    Date: Sun, 25 Jul 93 12:55:54 CDT
    Sent By: lye@elegans.wustl.edu (John Lye)

On Friday July 23rd, I was out at the Nissan Z-car National
convention (wearing my T-shirt with Jack Wheeler's TR-4 on
the front, emblazoned with the logo "TRIUMPH, all the rest
are just transportation") setting up an autocross course
for the Z-cars to run through, when I spied the Nissan
Motorsports display.  While talking to Ron Johnson of
Nissan Motorsports, I learned some sad news.  According
to Ron, Brian Fuerstenau of Group 44 fame was killed in
a private plane crash on Monday July 19th outside Falls
Church, VA.  I'm afraid I have no further details.

John