Re: Sighting!

To: coryc@sequent.com (Cory Carpenter)
Subject: Re: Sighting!
From: miq@wv.MENTORG.COM (Miq Millman)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 17:16:34 PDT
Cory Carpenter says:

> I just heard a rumbling sound and looked out the window to see a beautiful
> Red & White Cobra 427 pulling out of a guest spot!  Neat!  Looked like
> the pipes had been ceramic coated.
>
> Miq, did you pull yours out of storage?  According to the '93 surevy, you're
> the only SOLer in the PDX area with a Cobra.

Sadly, neither red nor beautiful describe my Cobra.  Someday it might be
blue & white and beautiful.  It's a coupe conversion, made to look like the
Daytona coupes, and needs LOTS ($$$$$, first digit is bigger than 5) of work
to run correctly, let alone look nice.

--

Miq Millman       miq@wv.mentorg.com         miq_millman@rainbow.mentorg.com
Mentor Graphics 8005 Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville OR 97070  503 685 1492   C2148