Monterey Historics corral

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Historics corral
From: timp@key.amdahl.com (Tim Pettenati)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 93 18:11:25 PDT
Are any of the local clubs getting a car corral for the Historics?  Last year
those of us in the Jensen club were able to tag along with the MG, Austin, or
Triumph club, sorry I don't remember which but we had a good assortment of
LBCs. I understand you have to buy 30 tickets to get a corral.
So if any of you local clubbers need some help filling a corral, I know of
4 or 5 Jensen owners who would like to help.
Thanks,