Re: Sunbeam Alpine\

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Alpine\
From: mfrankfo@nebula.tbe.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 13:43:10 CDT
Rather than take the $1000/ride approach, one can take the serial aproach.
Drive your car untill it breaks. Then buy the first one like it that runs,
because
you have a bunch of spare parts for the first one. Then repeat. I know this
works
from experiance. But I've only tried this on a small scale over a short time. I
personally know of one guy that has over a dozen MGAs, of which half are Twin
Cams.
At last count only one ran. And it blead oil so bad it wasn't drivable. The
smart
move would be to buy another one. Use the other six as donors.