Car 4 -sale

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Car 4 -sale
From: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 93 08:47 EDT
A friend of mine found an interseting car which he would like to find
a good home for. He says it is too good to part out. It has bad clutch
hydraulics and a small rust spot on one of the sills and needs a good clean up.
The car is a 196? Austin Van Plas. It is basically an Auastin America, with
leather seats, leather door panels, wood facia and door cappings, has picnic
trays built into the back of the front seats, and the pseudo "Rolls-Royce"
upright grill.

I have not seen it but I can take a look for someone

The car is located in NJ and I think he would take anything for the car,
as I said he just wants to see it go to a good home.

Any takers give Frank a call at 908-929-8913