SF Bay Area Picnic

To: SOL <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: SF Bay Area Picnic
From: Stan Fickes <72762.11@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 30 Jul 93 14:37:53 EDT
(Sorry for everyone else, this will be my last posting...)

Those attending the picnic Sunday should park in the St. Justin's Church
parking lot, close to the park fence.  Just look for a beat up old BGT...  The
lot is the first driveway west of the library parking lot on Homestead.  If
you have trouble, park elsewhere and we'll work it out!  Mainly this is to
allow tire kicking in one area, instead of walking a mile to make the rounds!

  See you there!!!
    Stan Fickes
    (thanks, Roland, for the suggestion)