Re: A little I&I

To: tjhiggin@ingr.com
Subject: Re: A little I&I
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1993 14:46:24 -0500 (CDT)
> Sorry if I got your hopes up!  By "I&I" I mean incorporation and
> insurance, and not what you were really thinking.[*]

> What I am most interested in hearing about is insurance coverage
> through a national organization.  We are not a marque-specific club,
> so at present we are not aligned with any national org such as VTR or
> AMGBA. There is a local chapter of the Antique Auto Club of America
> (AACA), and we may be able to get coverage through them.  If you have

Lotus, LTD has a good package for its chapters.  It is from Parrish!

> [*]  For those unaware, I&I is short for intoxication and intercourse.
>      Often used in place of "R&R."

Gee, in the sewer business, we use I&I to mean "inflow and infiltration",
two nasty little things that put unnecessary load on sewer systems and
treatment plants.  We even have renamed the Rainleader Office as the I&I
office.  Gee, maybe I should be glad I'm not one of the guys running it
anymore, in light of how it might be perceived by the public.  At least by
T.J.'s nomenclature...

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans St, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324    phile@stpaul.gov
Disclaimer: I speak for the City only in matters of sewer charges.