Forwarded: Jaguar XJ12 for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Jaguar XJ12 for sale
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 93 21:30:34 EDT
>From rec.autos.antique. FYI.

Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)

   From: rsp00@key.amdahl.com (Roger Peng)
   Newsgroups: rec.autos.antique
   Date: 10 Aug 93 00:02:32 GMT

   FOR SALE: 1973 Jaguar XJ12L (series II)

   General info:

        Price: $6500
        Mileage: 896XX original miles
        Color: silver exterior, black interior
        New battery, voltage regulator and hoses (has receipts)
        Just smogged

        The car has been mechanically rebuilt. Everything under the
        is ABSOLUTELY like new.

        California car. Body is rust free, and all chrome is like new.

   Advanced info for the enthusiast:

   This particular car is a very early series II. The car number on this
   car shows it was among the first 700 series II XJ12's built. The car
   has "matching numbers", meaning that it has the original V12 engine,
   fed by four carburetors.

   If interested, please call Roger at

   (408)245-6023    (evenings)

   If I'm not home, please leave a message, and I'll get back to you.