What would a Brit. autocrosser drive?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: What would a Brit. autocrosser drive?
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1993 10:06:42 -0500 (CDT)
I was at an autocross Saturday, and got to talking to a British fellow.
We discussed the various merits of autocrossing TR6's and Spitfires, early
vs. late TR6's, legal suspension adjustments for the stock class, etc.

And what was HE driving?  A Miata.  And pulling the tiniest little trailer
I've ever seen, carrying his autocross tires.   And what about me?  Uhhh,
since the TR is off the frame, I was running my Mazda 323....   =:-0

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726