sorry to ask again, but ...

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: sorry to ask again, but ...
From: EUBANK@vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Date: 10 Aug 1993 12:04:21 -0500 (CDT)
Sorry to bother everybody with this again, but my friend, the
person with the Delorean and the Italian job, managed to
lose the addresses of (espectially the Italian) lists
that you all had forwarded to me and that I had forwarded
to him (see his note to be below). Could those of you who
sent list addresses for Italian exotics (and Delorean if
available) resend the addresses to me?

Thanks,
Lynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

BTW, on lbc content, I just installed a new top on the
78 B, and after it was installed, I noted that the softtop
itself seems to have two loops shown into the front left
and right. They look like they might be there to loop over
the two front rails of the top frame, but I'm not sure.
(The old top sure didn't have any such loops.) Anybody
know for sure?
thx ...

from my friend: