Bosch Electricals (was TR7 FI)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bosch Electricals (was TR7 FI)
From: "GERONIMO, SC9-32, 765-4903, PAGE 231-6612" <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 11:23:25 PDT
>(California car).  The fuel injection on the TR7 is completely
>Bosch, through and through (even the computer).  That means
>(in spite of people bad-mouthing Bosch :-) that it's quite
>reliable and parts are easy to find should the need ever arise.

Just to throw in my $.02 about Bosch stuff, we've had three BMWs, two which had
the Bosch mechanical fuel injection and one with the Jetronic type and we never
had any problems with the fuel injection and except for two relays, no other
electrical problems.  I also never had to make any repairs or adjustments to
the fuel injection systems.  I wish my carbureted cars were this reliable.  Of
course, maybe I'm lucky when it comes to electrical stuff.  I've never had any
major electrical problems on any cars I've owned, even the GT6 :-)

Mike G.