RE: Eezibleed

To: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Eezibleed
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1993 17:37:04 -0500 (CDT)
"James A. TenCate" <jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu> writes:
>Not one of the mulitude of caps furnished fits the TR6 master
>cylinder.

At least one of my sources notes in the catalog that "none of the supplied
caps fit the TR6" (I think it may be TRF that says this);  they recommend
that a cap off of a spare master cylinder be appropriately modified ---
like all of us TR6 owners keep a lot of master cylinders on hand...

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726