ADVISE: Purchase of 71 MG Midget

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: ADVISE: Purchase of 71 MG Midget
From: RICHARD ROBBINS <ROBBINRH@splava.cc.plattsburgh.edu>
Date: 16 Aug 1993 06:24:42 -0500 (EST)
Date sent:  16-AUG-1993 06:20:40
There is a 1971 MG Midget for sale locally and I was wondering if anyone
could give me some advise on what the price range is for MG Midgets, what
kinds of problems to look for, and what I might expect for problems.  I
have only looked at the car and the body looks in pretty good shape.  The
interior is a little torn up (dash, etc.), but I haven't gone over the
mechanics yet.  The car as no bumpers and a roll bar, so it may have been
raced.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

     Richard H. Robbins           Bitnet: Robbinrh@snyplava.bitnet
     Department of Anthropology   Internet: Robbinrh@splava.cc.plattsburgh.edu
     SUNY at Plattsburgh