TRF Summer Party

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1993 12:03:10 PDT
Jester says:
I was at the party from 8:15 PM Friday til about 1 PM Sunday.  I thought
that it was a great weekend and well organized.  I was a little disappointed
because of 186 Triumphs at the Concours there were no Roadsters, Mayflowers,
Heralds or Vitesses!

This is true, but there *were* seven Stags (one with Rover V8), about a
dozen TR250's and many more other Triumph's than in previous years!
Unfortunately, mine wasn't one of them.  It stayed home (sick) and we
drove the MGA.  The weather was perfect all weekend.  The Friday
evening event at the drive-in theater was a stroke of genius (catered cookout
followed by "American Grafitti").  Lots of good competition at
the autocross.  After the banquet Saturday evening there was quiet
music to talk over or good old rock and roll to boogie to.  We sampled both.

Dana and the TRF Staff did a super job again!  Thanks, Roadster Factory!  We'll
be back again next year!

Now it's off to Grand Rapids to visit John and Caroline and the UM Staff!
George Haynes
(Dove Grey MGA 1500 Roadster)