St. Louis SOL Get-Together

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: St. Louis SOL Get-Together
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 13:30:56 -0500
Well, I keep reading about Left Coast SOL gatherings, and Right Coast
SOL gatherings, and so on, so how about a MidWest SOL gathering? I know
of at least four and maybe five SOLers in St. Louis. Anyone interested?
Are there any SOLers within driving distance of St. Louis? Is this a
dumb idea?

I work with two and know  a couple of others through the Triumph club. I
think it would be kind of cool to get all of our British Iron together
somewhere. Any interest?

Please let me know, directly via email, and I'll take this off the whole
list.

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com