Jensen Healy meets prince of darkness

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Jensen Healy meets prince of darkness
From: RTIK207@orange.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1993 00:16:51 -0500 (CDT)
Jensen Healy wiring harness           August 25, 1993

A friend of mine has a '74 Jensen Healy that is now a daily
driver in more ways than one! After fiddling with wires around
the fuel pump and then driving into the night for gas the cars
tail lights went off one...by...one. So

Help....any leads from Jensen Parts car folks on a main harness.
The instrument, and engine harnesses are fine. Delta Automotive
says about a month before any UK shipments arrive and at $685.

The owner usually gets new parts and we have no knowlege of any
JH parts car folks here or anywhere...
....now MGB thats a differnt story...but....

We know were the short occurred....anyone having replaced a main
JH harness have any valuable tips.....

Thanks

Jim Fink
RTIK207@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu