Re: How to log onto the net ?

To: tdm@akguc.att.com
Subject: Re: How to log onto the net ?
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 8:21:18 CDT
tdm@akguc.att.com writes:
> I talked with a British car enthusiast yesterday.  He has
> just bought a computer and a modem and would like to get on the
> net.  He has his own business so is not connected with a large
> corporation or a university.  Is there a phone number that he
> can dial into or ......any suggestions ?  Thanks

Here is a signature file I have seen in rec.autos:

# John De Armond, WD4OQC        | "Hey, don't blame me.  I voted Buchanan."
# Rapid Deployment System, Inc. | 2nd Amendment RADICAL
# Marietta, Ga                  |
# jgd@dixie.com                 | Need public access in Atl?  Write me.

Hope this helps,
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA