MG TD Crankshafts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MG TD Crankshafts
From: (Blair Engle) <engle@martechpop.physics.fsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 93 08:53:52 EST
TDs have a tendency to break original cranks.  The new forged cranks
supplied by Moss are much stronger.  I use one in my TD vintage racer and
turn it to 7,000 rpm at every shift.  I have these cranks in stock, they
list for $1595, during my summer sale they are $1260.  I am having a sale
until the end of Sept.  Everything in ANY Moss catalog is 15% off with free
shipping on any order over $100.  This is a part time enterprise.  Always
happy to help a fellow SOL.

Blair Engle
The Classic MG Shop
P.O. Box 2083
Tallahassee, FL
32316
(904)385-2821 "Evenings"
Blair Engle                         internet: engle@phy.fsu.edu
Dept of Physics                         tel: (904)-644-3770