I need a spitfire dust cap

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a spitfire dust cap
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 17:47:21 -0400

        I need a dust cap off of a spitfire axle.  It is pretty
urgent.  There is only one guy left near me who works on
British cars. He's the kind of guy who remembers when our cars
were in the showroom.  He is trying to put a customer's spitfire
back together and he needs this part to finish the job.  Times
are tough for such specialized mechanics and delays over NLS
parts only serve to hurt him further.  I think it is really in
our best interest to support guys like this. Thanks...

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu