Lotus on brit-cars

To: mikegal@microsoft.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus on brit-cars
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 93 12:49:43 EDT
Michael Galos writes:

    How does everyone feel about having a manufacturer on the list?

    I just spoke with Lotus Cars US and they are planning on getting
    net access. (once I talk them through it and some of the new
    Bugatti money comes through.)

If they have useful information to contribute, I think it's a fine idea.
There are examples in the more normal computer nerd-oriented newsgroups and
mailing lists of vendors paying visible attention to lists that cross their
domains.

Now, if we can just get Triumph and MG to join... No, No, scratch that. :-)

Skip (montanaro@crd.ge.com)