RE: Caterham report #2

To: hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Caterham report #2
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1993 9:07:49 -0500 (CDT)
    WHAT A GREAT REPORT - ANOTHER LBC ON THE ROAD (SOON) !

Thanks, Ben.  Now if you'll just promise us one thing - take a really nice
picture of your newly assembled seven, get it scanned, and make the .gif
available to us.   Your post also reminded me of another British word that
I find pleasantly descriptive - in the phrase "Went to bed knackered."

 Vrroom on -
Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbv2.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726
    "Bury the hatchet, but leave the handle stickin' out"  -G.Brooks