Re: Watkins Glen anyone?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen anyone?
From: "David Young" <dmy@mailgate.nyserda.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 93 12:21:04 EST

>From a discussion with Roger G. earlier this summer, I believe I'll see
>him there, but are any other SOL'ers attending the vintage race weekend
>at the Glen this weekend? The vintage F1 cars should be an added treat.
>
> -Bob T.

Hi Bob.  I'll be at the Glen this weekend.  The Europa is experiencing an
engine rebuild and won't be there :-(  but I'll have pictures and will be
willing to swap lies.  If you have tails to tell, I'll have cold Sam Adams
waiting...

We are going to setup camp near the boot exit.  I'll have a Lotus flag flying
somewhere.

Dave
dmy@nyserda.org