what a weekend! Bought a TR4A(and other stuff)

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: what a weekend! Bought a TR4A(and other stuff)
From: Rik Schlierer <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 11:02:25 EDT

To: Jim Brannan

Congratulations and welcome to the TR family. Good luck and
pay attention to what TeriAnn advises. She knows whereof she
speaks.TR 3's and TR 4's have lots in common.

To; Rey Barry

There is never any reason to displace an lbc from the garage
in favor of an M-B. Suggest to your wife that the Germans build them
so well, there's no problem with it wintering outdoors. Especially
in VA where the winters are mild (compared to upstate NY). She might
even believe it. (We all know it's not true, but worth a try.)

To: Dana Nojima (and all solers)

Nice article on the Datsuns at the Glen. I'd like to add, however,
that the old Fair Lady roadsters and early Z's were the most British
Japanese cars ever built. They looked, felt and performed just like
lbc's. More so than the Miata's some folks have been suggesting for
honorary lbc status. The only thing non-British about the Datsuns was
an indestructability that eliminated our favorite pastimes: tinkering
and complaining. I can say this with authority as, in addition to the
six Triumphs in the family stable, there also resides a 1971 240Z.
I love my Triumphs, but I'll never sell the Z either.