Plastic shroud?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Plastic shroud?
From: Jim Brannan <jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 93 9:03:44 PDT
I have a 66 TR4A that is missing the shroud that ducts air from the grill
to assure it is aimed at the radiator.  I heard there was a plastic one
available, but that was before I bought a car so I didn't pay close
enough attention.  The moss and TRF catalogs don't show a plastic
edition.  Anyone out there know if there is a plastic (or aluminum)
vintage of this part?

Car status: head is in the shop -tear down and estimate today
            rocker assembly needs rebuilding - worn shaft, 2 bad rockers
            cylinder walls look good, not sure what to do with the
             lower end.  I'll go the the local car club meeting Tuesday
             and ask some more experienced folks for ideas and maybe one
             of them can stop bya and do  look-see.

Jim Brannan                                             (1966 Red TR4A)
Rocklin, CA
wk: 916-785-4776,  hm: 916-624-9318,  email jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com