Re: Round arch Spridgets

To: Philip J Ethier <phile@stpaul.gov>
Subject: Re: Round arch Spridgets
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 10:45:01 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 8 Jan 1994, Philip J Ethier wrote:

> W. Ray Gibbons writes>
>
> > I have a couple of spare bonnets, and some day I intend to convert one to
> > a replica of the Sebring front, JFTHOI (just for the hell of it).
>
> You can still buy such things.  It would be silly, IMHO, to cut up an
> original to try to replicate the fiberglass ones.  I don't know where to

You have not seen the original I was planning to cut up.

But I was not aware that they are available, at least not in the US.  If
anyone knows where fiberglass Sebring Sprite bonnets are available here, I
would appreciate knowing.  I do mean replica Sebring front ends, BTW, not
any of a half dozen lumpy looking fiberglass fronts that were available
when the bugeye was current.

Ray