MGB bought, trailer for sale

To: scare@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: MGB bought, trailer for sale
From: lrc@netcom.com (Henry O. Farad)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 23:50:01 -0800 (PST)
I just ran across a deal that was too good to pass up.
a '69 MGBGT for $1.  The body is very straight, the interior
is cherry.
That is what is right with it.  Just about everything else
needs to be repaired/replaced.  The hydraulics are shot,
the engine doesn't run (I'm hoping that it is something simple),
I need to replace the wire wheel setup with disc wheels.
We are talking major dineros here.

Does anybody have any lines on, or have any to sell cheap:
Complete set of new hydraulics (dual master cyl) for an MGB
Set of hubs and Axels for Disc wheels for MGB
new springs, bushings, A-arms etc.
I'm guessing that I will eventually want to get a set of new
HS4's for it as well.

I have decided that the time has come to sell my trailer.
With my van not working well, I don't really have anything
to tow it with.  When I get another race car, then I'll worry
about getting another trailer.

It is a double axle, home made rig.  It is ugly but plenty strong
to carry a small sedan (Cortina, 510 etc.), I paid $600 for it,
I'd like to get $600 out of it.

I'm not trying very hard to sell my van, but could be persueaded.
It is a '78 Dodge 3/4 ton van.  I recently swapped in a 30,000
mile old motor, but never irond out the glitches.

I *might* be willing to sell off my collection of spridget stuff,
all or nothing.  It is a mostly straight (I've done all the body work
except for the rocker panels) MkII spridget (61-64) roller, I have
what turns out to be an IT spec (I built it race tough, but to stock
specs) 1275, that was running when I parked it, a ported an flow benched
head, a worn out Judson supercharger, several web case trannys, a spare
1275, several roll bars, a shed full of parts, a pair of corbeau seats, a
brand new tan top, an oil cooler etc..  I've been saving stuff
up for years to build a street sprite with everything.  About all that
I'm short on it is a set of LCB headers, a panhard rod and a limitied
slip diff., oh yes time and money to finish the body work and put it
all together.

Everything is located in Felton California, about 6 miles north of
Santa Cruz, 30 miles south of San Jose.
--
-UUU-v^v^-||- Henry O. Farad / Larry Colen      lrc@netcom.COM
H:408-335-7505  W:408-774-2215                  lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us