1977 MGB for sale (RI)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 MGB for sale (RI)
From: Jeffrey Johnston <JJOH8859@URIACC.URI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 22:11:57 EST
Hey guys,
         I have a '77 MGB that I want to sell.  I bought it about a year ago
and found out pretty quickly that I couldn't afford it.  I still have a loan
out on it and the insurance is outrageous.  I am 18 years old with a
convertible sports car, that doesn't sit very well with insurance companies.
        It is maroon w/ black interior.  It has wire wheels with new tires.
The frame is one of the strongest I have seen.  The floors are solid.  It has
very little rot.  The head gasket is currently being replaced, as is the water
pump and the heater control valve.  It is a great little car. It just needs a
little work.
       I am currently taking offers.  I can be contacted at 1-(401)-788-3524.
The car is in West Warwick, Rhode Island.  It is being stored in a garage.

                                                 Jeff J.
                                        (JJOH8859@URIACC.URI.EDU)