I shed a tear as my friend is revived

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I shed a tear as my friend is revived
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 13:49:18 CST
WAHHHOOOOOOOO WAHOOOOOOOOO

I've fallen in love again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Oh yes....you know..I was feeling so dispondent about my Midget...would
it ever work again etc etc etc....

Well I went and payed of the bloodsucking mechanic down at the shop, he
flicked his haead towards where she was sitting...around the corner in
a damp part of his work shop. The mech. tossed the keys to me, I caught them as
 I jogged across the shop and rounded the corner.........

There she was, you could see the bright twinkle back in her eyes....almost
a smile as I stood there and admired her. I crammed myself in and
turned the key..she jumped to life, you know that bouncy sort of gurgle
like a small baby....just excellent!!!!!!!!!!

Well, soppy stuff over with, the new motor feels nice and strong, however, it
seems  like I may need the carbs rebuilding or a new set of carbs. The blood
-sucker said she floods now and again, but to just pull on the choke
and she'll run ok.

To everybody whos lbc is in bits, or sick, poorly, whatever...keep heart,
its just damn worth all the sweat, tears and $$$$$ in the end!

Phew

Marcus