clutch

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 94 12:42:40 CST
Hmm, filled the clutch fluid up, and checked out the gear change....not that
great...it needs to be bled.
Its wierd...
There seems to be no fluid on the ground, or around the slave and nipple.

I did notice that there seemed to be fluid sitting on the lip of the master cyl.
as if some had spilled out of the top, but there was no way that almost half
a cyl. of fluid could spill out and not leave a trace around the cyl.

I'll bleed the clutch tonight and that should help for now. I'll tighten
the cap and the nipple extra and keep an eye on the level for now.

Marcus