More movie LBCs

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: More movie LBCs
From: TUSLER%MP050@trenga.tredydev.unisys.com
Date: 08 FEB 94 15:44
  "Animal House" was on the boob toob last weekend. One of the scumbag
fratrats drives a very nice yellow MGA... And has a sequence up on
lovers' lane...

  I finally got the new leathers into MILOU! The seats look fine and
the new foam makes quite a difference in ride height! It's too bad
that they made the front edge of the arm rest squared-off instead of
rounded, as with the original. Of course, I had to clean up the door
panels, but they cleaned up very nicely. The new wind-wings look
very suave and debonnaire. Thanks for the gift, Moss!
  Dismantling the door panels I found half a wrapper of Beeman's
Pepsin gum. When did they stop making that stuff! I also found two
business cards from the original salesman: Malcom Daws of Peter Satori
Motors (Jaguar, Rolls, Bentley, MG, and Land Rover) in Pasadena.
  Next (Next year's budget, that is!) will be new paint and body work!
Meanwhile, it IS FUN TO DRIVE!!  Assuming it stops pouring rain.
Yesterday, all within 100 miles: mudslides in Malibu, flooding in
Pasadena, avalanch in Wrightwood, tornado in Irvine. Not bad for one
day. Not good MGA weather!
       "Happiness is driving a car old enough and open enough
        that even driving the speed limit is a thrill!"
*Philippe Tusler - El Toro, CA             "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                  "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV-OC.unisys.com   "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*