Re: welding floor pans

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: welding floor pans
From: gandalf%milliways@jesnic.jsc.nasa.gov (Cliff Farmer)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 94 11:37:12 CST
tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze) wrote

>I will be welding in a new floor pan this weekend. How should I attach
>the pan to the rocker panel for welding??
>
>Marcus

I've got the same problem with my `63 TR4 except my rocker panels need to be
replaced also.  Anyone out there with experience/advice to a novice like me?

Thanks.

Cliff Farmer                               Space Station Reconfiguration Office
gandalf%zarquon@jesnic.jsc.nasa.gov                   NASA/Johnson Space Center
                                                           Houston, Texas 77058
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."