MGC-GT

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGC-GT
From: ad793@freenet.carleton.ca (Frank Condelli)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 1994 06:10:46 -0500
I have the oportunity to purchase a 1969 MGC-GT.  Asking is $2200
Canadian, car is sound, running, has had some restoration work done on
brakes, engine detailing, and other misceleanous.  Needs some minor body
work, paint and interior trim work.  Has OD and wires in good shape with
fairly new Michlins.  What am I getting into with this car?  I notice from
the parts catalogs that C motor and mechanical parts are few and EXPENSIVE.
Is there a good source for MGC-GT parts?  Is the motor the same as in the
Healy 3000s ?  Is this motor strong ?  It is running now and I will take a
compression test this weekend, but is there anything special I should look
for befor getting committed to this project ?   Any and all help / advice
will be greatly appreciated.

FRANK

--
*  Frank Condelli  *  Carp, Ontario, Canada  *  ad793@Freenet.carleton.ca  *