Re: Visiting San Francisco

To: pwv@tc.fluke.COM, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visiting San Francisco
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 09:01:59 -0800
In message <9402162359.AA03142@hobbes> Pat Vilbrandt writes:
> (To everyone outside of the San Francisco area, please disregard this note.
>  Too bad there is no way to "regionalize" these types of messages.)
>
> I will be in the San Francisco area next week attending a conference in
> the city, and would like to meet with any list members that would be
> interested.  I'm planning on taking a trip down to the south bay on Wednesday
> or Thursday evening (2/23 or 2/24) to hook up with as many of the south bay
> contingent as possible.  Through an exchange of email messages, sfisher
> suggests getting together at the Tied House in Mountain View, reputedly the
> semi-official SOL meeting spot, or possibly Stoddards in Sunnyvale.
>
> So let me know if you're interested in sharing a pint or 2 and matching a
> face to all of my disembodied drivel.
>
>    Pat Vilbrandt      Fluke Corporation      Everett, Washington USA
>    pwv@tc.fluke.COM or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv
>    (206) 745-2210 hm.
>    (206) 356-5282 wk. or
>    1-800-753-5853, ext. 5282

My best chance of making it would be Thursday in Sunnyvale.  I suspect Mt.View
is a bit far for some of the South Bay group.  Since I'm North bay of a more
Southern bay, its farther for me too.

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561