RE: Bum rap(ping)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu
Subject: RE: Bum rap(ping)
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 13:59:45 PST
     Re: "fannies" ATP

          During a meeting here in Santa Clara with a large
     group of the Irish engineers that would eventually staff
     our Leixlip (Ireland) plant, one of my co-workers (who
     was a guest speaker) told the group that they could
     " .... just carry so and so in your fanny pack" to which
     the entire room erupted in uproarious laughter. My
     co-worker had no idea what this wall all about, and
     just thought himself a subtle wit until someone
     afterwards clued him in. Ahem.

          cheers-
                 daren