LBC in paper

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC in paper
From: clay@tmn.com (Clay Robinson)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 23:06:13 EST
MESSAGE from =crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil      18-FEB-94 22:57
From: Clay Robinson <crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 94 20:08:35 EST

From: crobinso
Full-Name: Clay Robinson@program support
To: clay@tmn.com

TUSLER%MP050@trenga.tredydev.unisys.com wrote on 11 Feb:

>  Well, there I was perusing the illustrious Orange County Register this
>morning (02/11/94) here was this picture of this guy in Lynchburg, VA
>sitting in his car spraying de-icer onto his windshield....
>  Huh?  That chromed vent looks familiar... Three windshield wipers,
>center windshield hold-down rod... YES! It's an MGB roadster! It was
>a close-up, so I couldn't see if it was an MGC..
>  Any SOLs live around Lynchburg?

I am also curious if there are any SOLers in Lynchburg. I am from Lynchburg and
am a bit mystified about the Orange County Register ever having heard of
Lynchburg.  I am about 170 miles north of there in the Wash, DC area.
Lynchburg is in the central p
t of the state.  I grew up there.  My lbcs while living there were Nash
Metropolitans around 1970.  Before my official driver's license days, I was
caught by my mom driving a Metropolitan convertible around our field on two
wheels as I went into a curve
ide open in second gear.  Hmmmmm, Mom did not approve and that was the end of
my Metro days.  Later in Lynchburg I owned a Tiger.  There are lbcs in
Lynchburg but as you would expect, never enough!   Now I own a Daimler SP-250.

S. Clay Robinson     crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil or clay@tmn.com
(703) 681-0150.