Re: folding soft-tops

To: hodsonb@prl.philips.co.uk
Subject: Re: folding soft-tops
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 11:23:28 CST
Thanks to ben for explaining how to fold my conv. top properly...by the way
I keep forgetting to mention..this is for the 74 Midget...but its all
relavent.

Anyway, now I know....but unfortunately I don'r own the damn top boot/cover!
I've always wondered what these were for...I thought they were an optional
extra to make the folded top look neat. I didn't know they were
nessecary to actually fold the top PROPERLY!!

So....does anybody have a top boot/cover for sale by chance???

Marcus