Sub-Harness Source

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Sub-Harness Source
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 08:39:41 PST
TeriAnn,
<If British Wiring's phone & address came through while I wasn't looking, could
someone please resend it?  With a glowing recomendation like that I would like
to check them out.>

Here's the original post, from passaret@sol.med.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)

"I'd like to put in a plug for "British Wiring Inc." as far as wiring goes.
I got an O/D harness for my TR4 from them and I'm really impressed with the
workmanship.  I looked over their stuff in Chi-town this year and the full
harness kits were works of art.  Info follows:

British Wiring Inc
20449 Ithaca
Olympia Fields, IL  60461
(708) 481-9050 (Voice & Fax)

Lesley and Edwin Cehelnik are the folks I've dealt with."

<I thought before I renew all my subharnesses I would document my old ones.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info floating around about subharnesses.>

An excellent idea!  There's a real shortage of detailed info like this.
Learning
from three past restorations (two were basket cases) and all the net wisdom,
I'm gonna take *dozens* of photos of my TR4A as it comes apart; there are
*far* too many details to recall them all months (or years!) later.

George Haynes
1965 TR4A, IRS, Surrey Top, OD............ 1956 MGA, live axle, soft top, OD