morris minor seats

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: morris minor seats
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 13:32:55 PST
If you're in Britain and still flogging a Morris Minor, apparently the
hot ticket for seats is to upgrade to those from a Metro. All things
being equal, I'd just run down to my local Metro dealer and pick up a
set for our Minor ... except that there isn't a Metro dealer nearby (surprise).

So, given that I'm on the wrong side of the pond, what seats should I
get? What will fit? Anyone done something like this? I think to keep
the proper "look", they should be a lowback with a separate headrest,
but I'm not too picky.

(Good ideas about fitting three-point belts to this beast would be
appreciated, too.)