TR6 dashboard restoration

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 dashboard restoration
From: "Christopher Andrews, Applications Documentation and Publishing" <candrews@us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 94 13:33:50 PST
I've been eyeing a reconditioned '74 TR6 (w/o.d.)  for some time now.  Runs
pretty well, exterior is excellent, interior only good.

Has anyone tried to improve or replace the wooden dashboard panel?  In this
specimen, the veneer is cracking everywhere and lifting near the edges.  I'd
want to fix this since, to me, the "look" of airplane-style gauges on a wood
panel is one of the prettiest parts of an lbc.

Thanks for any advice or encouragement ...

Best, Christopher "Have wanted a TR6 for 10 years" Andrews
Christopher J. Andrews                 415-506-2066                       3OP3
Manager, Applcations Document Engineering               candrews@us.oracle.com