Big Healey for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Big Healey for sale
From: Arlie Hart <ARHART@WSUHUB.UC.TWSU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 10:38:00 -0600 (CST)
Greetings!

Well, last weekend was the annual Tap Room Chili cookoff, and I took the TR-7
down
and proudly parked it in front of the bar and proceeded to cook Chili all
morning.
Another friend of mine got his TR-8 parked behind mine, and with the Ghia
convertible of another friend of min behind mine, we had the market cornered on
drop-heads that afternoon.

So, on to the subject line.  While taking a break from chili eating, we began
talking to a women who was looking at our line of convertibles and it turns out
she has a "fully restored" (her description) 1966 Healey she is going to be
advertising in Hemmings in the near future.  She said she has owned the car
since
the early 70's, and that although it was originally white, she has had it
painted
BRG during the restoration work.

She also said she is planning on asking around $ 22,000 for it, and that the
absolute lowest she would go would be around $ 19,000.  She also said she was
hoping to turn up an overseas buyer so she could get more money out of it.

Anyways, if you are interested, drop me a line and I'll get here number, etc.
and
send it off to you.

BTW, we didn't win the chili contest, but there's always next year ;^)

Happy Motoring!

Arlie Hart