RE: British Cars Digest #1198 Wed May 4 Compressors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Cars Digest #1198 Wed May 4 Compressors
From: rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov.inst.bnl.gov
Date: Wed, 4 May 94 07:34:27 EDT
Just a little more information about setting up a compressor. I also have the
Sears compressor in my garage(110 V) Best investment I ever made. I have a
couple of suggestions:
1; Put a moisture trap in the air line as far away from the compressor as
possible. I have a 30ft hose (3/8) then my water trap and an additional 25 ft
hose. This allows the air from the compressor to cool a little and the water
condenses. This is important if you will be spray painting.

2. I purchase all my air tools from Harbor freight in CA. Very good prices.

Rolf (TVR Vixen S2)