HVLP discussion

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: HVLP discussion
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 22:15:01 MDT
Yesterday Roland was talking about an HVLP system in CAR and griping
about the price of the system. For my $0.02 worth:

I'm a woodworker in my spare time (HA! that's an oxymoron!) which has
it's advantages when woking on old Jags and Morgans etc. and a distinct
DISadvantage in that I'm building a kitchen which just SUCKS time, but I
digress. In the June issue of Fine Woodworking there is an article about
how to make your own HVLP compressor out of the guts from a shop vacuum
cleaner. Tidy little system, and it's CHEAP. The article says he built
the system for <$70 plus the blower @ ~$100 +/-.

*Marcel Chichak  Certified Mini Nut | Go in deeper, come out  *
*voice (403)466-6004                |harder and come from     *
*Fax (403)469-8650                  |behind!, That's what it's*
*chichm@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca       |like to race a Mini!     *