GIFs to Wallpaper

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GIFs to Wallpaper
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 12:51:44 +0000 ()
I'm really sorry, but I tried to ftp to the site that was offering a
program to convert GIFs into windows wallpaper images and I couldn't get on.

Now I've lost the address. Can you tell me the site and the name of the
program and where it is (directory) please.

One of my staff has an image that she wants as a background and we've all
just been PUT on Windows by the dreaded computer services people. (God I
hate windows!) Maybe if I put the Healey on my background I can learn to
live with layers.(how's that for illiteration!)

THanks again !

Christopher Ball
triumph@io.org

(assuming that this program you have will run on my PC 486)