Wouldn't you know?

To: British Cars <British_Cars@orion.hq.synetics.com>
Subject: Wouldn't you know?
From: Dale Cook/Training/WGC/Wakefield/Synetics/US
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 08:00:53 EDT
I even think sidewise of selling Grandfather and the gods of Lucas strike!

I got home last night and noted space in the garage where the B is supposed to
be.  Ah, ha, Terry must have gone out, thinks I.  Nope.  She greets me at the
door.  "Where's your car?!"  "Jeff (the local MG mechanic) had to 'rescue' me
from the shopping mall.   This little red light came on about a week ago...."
OH NO!  Every male's worst senario -- she drove it with the oil light on!!!!

Fortunately, it is only the alternator light and probably a loose belt or
bracket bolt.

But to all the locals planning on visiting (and beating my price down):  better
call first just to make sure Grandfather will be in attendance.  :-)