Late MGB tops

To: @car.dis
Subject: Late MGB tops
From: cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 94 09:40:50 EDT

Scott F. writes:
~ Talk to the people in New Hampshire who have the M.G. museum...
~ where are they and what is their name, someone back there should know?

There is only one M.G. museum around these parts as far as I know.  It is
in southern Vermont (Westminster) near the New Hampshire and Massachusetts
border.  Once a year they sponsor a vintage rally and end up with a
mini concours on the lawn infront of the museum.  You can even buy an M.G.
model in the gift shop!  I'll never forget the quiet old man who showed up
last year to proudly display his midget, into which he shoe horned in a 1930's
flat head ford V8.

-Skip
Cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com
(508) 858-5492 Groton, MA