MIdget seat covering

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MIdget seat covering
From: James Harrison <james@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 94 8:30:18 BST
omeone asked recently about recovering a Midget seat. Although I haven't
done it, I have a book which clearly explains with photographs (61 of them)
all the steps required. It would be worth borrowing from a library etc..
Guide to the Purchase and DIY restoration of the MG Midget and
Austin-Healey Sprite, Lindsay Porter, Haynes F336, ISBN 0-85429-336-1

It also covers body restoration, suspension, fitting a hood and other jobs.
including removing emission control which it is claimed reduces power.

--

     James Harrison, Hewlett Packard Medical Products Group.
     james@hpl.hp.com     or     james@hpl.hp.co.uk