Irish built kit car.

To: LOTUS CARS <lotus-cars@net.com>
Subject: Irish built kit car.
From: Marguerite Sveinson <msveinsn@minet.gov.mb.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 May 1994 12:53:54 -0500 (CDT)
Around 1984 I read in a British car magazine an article about a new
kit car being built in Ireland by a company called Thompson Engineering??
It was designed by FRANK COSTIN of Marcos fame. No surprise it was
called a COSTIN. It was a very interesting machine in the tradition of
the good old LOTUS SUPER 7. It { I believe} could be built with a wide
variety of engine gearbox combinations. I was then very interested in
this kit car and I believe it was going to be imported into Canada &
the US. That unfortunately was the last I heard of this interesting
car. Has it disappeared like the Bricklin and DeLorean. Any news
however old would be gratefully read.

T.I.A.
Robert Sveinson {msveinsn@minet.gov.mb.ca}