Life goes on ...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Life goes on ...
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 09:22:34 +0000 ()
Hey, it's a good thing it's the driving season. I had to come into work
on Sunday (which I'm lucky enough to do only infrequwntly) and I thought
I's EASE into it by  reading the weekend SOL news. BUT ...

there was none. Now does this mean that a computer has gone down, OR
is MJB living out a personal life someone on a track ? I mean, heaven
forbid !  This kind of thing can't be allowed ;-)

Anyway, I'm in the midst of replacing the top on the Healey and I'm
fairly sure that all the BJ* cars had a GREY coloured paint on the bows
and frame. However, my car has the original top on it and yet even under
the webing the hardware is black. ??

Any body out there have clues/answers for me on this. I'm going to spruce
it up before mounting the new top and I'd like it to be "correct".

BRITISH TRANSLATION: I'm replacing the HOOD. What colour are the hood
STICKS ?

(or do they cease to be sticks  once they don't go in a bag in the BOOT?)

Chris Ball
triumph@io.org