Pre-War Bentleys

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre-War Bentleys
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 14:55:14 +0000 ()
I'd like to get the email addresses for a few of you who have been
through the restoration of one of the incredable beasts.
There's a tempting reference in a letter from one of my relatives over
'ome to a "very poor 37 Bentley" in a building which rests on land they
are going to sell. If  I can even afford to ship it here I'm wondering
what the costs will be like. (Compared to a ground up on a Healey 3000
for the sake of reference.) I know it depends on condition. THey are
going to send me a video. It's all very titilating (sp)

Thanks.

Christopher Ball
triumph@io.org