British Cars Digest #1217 Thu May 19 01:15:05 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Digest #1217 Thu May 19 01:15:05 MDT 1994
From: igeta@ars.ntt.jp (Kazuhiro IGETA)
Date: Thu, 19 May 94 22:59:07 +0900
   From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
   Subject: 1/12 scale Caterham Kit by Tamiya

   Recently, Kazuhiro Igeta wrote about a new kit car:

   > Recently, Tamiya released a 1/8 plastic model.

   Actually, the scale is 1/12.

Sorry! I remembered the size as (10+2)th and miswrote as 10-2!

   The kit is only available on special order and the price is _$350.00_.
   But think of the possibilities. You wouldn't have to worry about
   parking space. You could park it on your kitchen table!

Tamiya never announced those are limited productions.
But the first lot run out immediately after the release.
I missed to buy one while I was looking for the lowest price.

   I want one, Kazuhiro. How much is 19,800 yen? Oh yeah, does it take as
   long to put together as the real thing?

All right, Flemming.
I am sure to help you and others already gave me inquiries.

But please wait for the next lot.
I will announce when I keep the kits for you.

BTW, I am going to stay England 21th to 27th.
The main aim is to drive Series 3 Lotus 7 bought last year.
If someone of you in the GB would like to have an exotic visitor
on an exotic car:-), email to me today or later to the address
of my host in England, toshio.irino@mrc-applied-psychology.cambridge.ac.uk.
Also, advices for the good sight and place to be visited are welcome.
I need info about better car storage around cambridge area to to keep
the car until July. Now the car is in Brighton and cost 20pounds/per month.

I am planning to visit again and attend the International meeting
of Super severn Owners club of GB.

Kazuhiro Igeta : off the net from 21th till 30th
NTT BRL